Followers

Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Masculine Card

Hi Everyone,

With Father's Day coming up it has had me missing my Dad even more.  He passed on  in 1996 and I still miss him. It made me want to come up with a masculine card.

I was shuffling around in one of my desk drawers in my craftroom and found a package of tees I had not opened from when I use to golf. Yes, I said golf tees in my craftroom...I knew I would eventually use in some crafty way since I can't golf anymore. Funny how different things inspire your creativity when you have something on your mind...well at least it does to me.  I started to put one of my Spellbinder circle dies back in its place when it hit me with a visual of a golf ball so my mind started going to work on embossing the circle using one of my newly bought Anna Griffin Cuttlebug folder sets called Fabric Swatches.
It was quite fun and easy putting this card together. I made the golf ball 3D added some of my favorite embellishments by 3 Birds/Estate Collection the picture corners and the men golfing. For more texture I added burlap and hemp ribbon then I placed those cute little bead letters to spell "Tee Time".





I wanted to share this with everyone for the men in our life that love to golf.  What I love about this card is that it can be universal I know lots of women that love golfing.  We can also change up the sentiment for any occasion.

Well, I hope I inspired you to tweak it into your own version...enjoy...have fun.

Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.




1 comment:

Deb said...

You won the Wee Stamp giveaway on my blog!