Followers

Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seeds of Inspiration by a Stamp

Hi Everyone,
I am having fun reorganizing my stamps by designers and happily getting sidetracked wanting to make cards with everyone I see.  Here is a stamp called 'Seeds Guy' by one of my favorite Designers Mary Vogel Lozinak it immediately inspired me to use these 3D flowers by Anna Griffin with it. 
 
The seeds theme inspired me to use the sentiment "Live  Love  Laugh".  Loving that I have been encouraged in my life's journey overcoming challenges to plant more seeds in my life to do just that  I encourage you to. 
 
 Live for the present for it is a gift.
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my House Mouse card. I love your blog, I love your heart for our Lord. We are Itinerant Ministers and travel all over talking about Him and His love for all. It thrills my heart when I see blogs like yours. Hugs, Cathy K (Mercieschild)

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for your note on my "fish net" h.m. card. I was stumped and then made a chicken and avocado sandwich for my awesome husband and was talking to the Lord about how I couldn't figure out what to do with that image and I picked up the netting from the avocado and I felt the Lord smile and say, there you go. So that is how the netting got on there. LOL thank you for leaving your note. Blessings galore. Cathy K.