Followers

Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Medley of FUN details

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while...I love making cards and am having a fun overload on playing with my Martha Stewart air dry clay and molds learning how to place them as pretty delicacies onto my cards.
-----------------------------------------------
I am still holding on to my dreams and keeping a smile up throughout my life journey.  Everyday does not come out smelling like roses.  Especially,  when life entails going through a few bumps...who am I kidding? I have a stubborn streak about me that has gotten me get more bumps on the head and still going back to the same old same old until I can't takes no more and then finally choose to try another route. 

Life's journey is exactly that...an adventurous journey...with all the free will and choices as individuals we make.

Don't let failure take you down and define you but turn it to new opportunities.
 
I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for his Grace and Mercies for allowing me to survive and be a testimony that He does not forsake you or let you drown in your own ill choices. 











With a big special Birthday coming up next month I am happy in my heart to finally have found a true joy and fulfillment in life.  And it's not material...it coming to know God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ love me unconditionally and sacrificed so that I may have life everlasting with them.

 
God is there all along and will take you as you are...
 
Until next time this Granny Annie is out.
 


No comments: