Followers

Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday Party going On

Hello Everyone,  Antoinette here all the way from Texas in the United States. Yee haa...

Sharing with you the first 3D paper piecing a stamp card I did a month ago. I fell in love with the end result of this process. And it is so much cuter in person. There is a Birthday Party going on and I hav joined in the fun. The first little mouse that is sitting down I made his hind side pooch out.  The second one looks like his cheeks are all puffed with his mouth open with excitement for his friend mouse blowing the candle out. Can you tell I joined in the party with them...heeeee.
Just in case you missed my other posts that commended in high regard and awe the heart-art work of this 3D paper piecing a stamp  Mariska van de Veer has a tutorial on her blog here...if you want to jump in the fun and excitement of bringing the images that the wonderful artist give us to life in another level. Here you go...jump in the fun. I can't wait to show you my next project I am working on that has a twist to it..heeee.

      Supplies Used:  Penny Black/critter party stamps, Echo Park Paper/Summer Days, ribbon and button stash, Martha Stewart  Lace hand punch, Recollection small flower punch.

Until Later this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.  Don't forget to come by and check out the weekly challenge at 'Twist of Faith' a family friendly blog where we love for you to share your uplifting, healing, inspirational and scriptural card creations.

1 comment:

Zella said...

WOW! I can't believe this is your first time doing this technique - you nailed it!!