Followers

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Fun with My Besties 3D and More...

Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is time to start July - My Besties 3D and More...Monthly Challenge with the THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties Image and I love to share when I say "and more" that there is such a fun assortment of image styles you can play and create your project with. For instance: 3D Decoupage SheetsPre-colored PrintablesDigital imagesRubber Stamps and More. I also invite you to visit the new My Besties Shop  or Sherri Baldy's Etsy Store to see the fun assortment of Crafting goodies offered by Sherri Baldy Designs. 

Today I am sharing my 4x7 inch Gable Box project featuring the absolute 
preciously adorable and one of my favorites Ella Bella Buttons 3D kit sheet that comes with some fabulous elements to decorate your project.  I embellished box my Gable Box using Martha Stewart edge handpunch making a white lace type paper trim, hot pink ribbon from my stash bought at Hobby Lobby.   HERE is a YouTube video graciously created and shared by SplitCoaststampers I use to make this easy Gable Box  alot. 


Here is my fabulously fun decorated Gable Box featuring all my fun elements that come in the Ella Bella Buttons 3D Kit. I just love her.
Here is a side view so you can see Ella Bella's 3D look.

Here is the back of my Gable Box. I added some handmade spiral roses. The butterfly and ladybug embellishments come in the Ella Bella Button 3D kit.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. I invite you to pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More...July CHallenge Blog and check out all the other projects my fellow Teamies created. 

Until next time...Happy Crafting. May peace, joy and good health be you and yours.



2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Totally adorable my friend. Loving all the cute details!!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Always, always oozing with Prettiness!