Hello My Fellow Crafters,
I am excited today to share how we can have fun using some of our delightful smorgasbord of My Besties Design Paper and elements we have in our stash. The project I am sharing with you today is an easy fun treat holder which I am using as a Pen Holder to give to the Ladies at one of my upcoming Bible Studies. I may even add a lollipop in each one if I get to the Candy Store.
For this project I will be using a smorgasbord of My Besties Design Paper sheets from the "Dear Santa" and "Fairy Garden" Paper packs along with some flowers embellishments leftover from
The pens I am giving away are dollar store Bic pens that I have gently covered with yarn using hot glue and placed a pink rhinestone on the top.
You can watch the Youtube video I have attached and/or here are my written details of materials you will you need:
- A 2" by 11" long sheet/strip of paper for your foundation to decorate.
- A scoreboard...scoring this 2 x 11 at 6 1/2 and 6 7/8.
- For the decorative design paper of your choice you will need 2 @ 1 3/4 x 6 1/8 and 1 strip @ 1 3/4 by 3 7/8 inches.
- A 1" circle punch for the hole to put your treat/pen/pencil in
- An Corner Edge rounder if you want to give your project a special look.