Followers

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pocket Card fun...with Picture Tutorial

Featuring: 

May Color Printable bk 11 

Pink Christmas Coco Paper Pack

Hello Fellow Crafters,
Today is Friendly Reminder time that you still have until July 29th to enter your My Besties project into the

              My Besties 3D and More...Monthly Challenge.
            THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image

Today I will be sharing with you two fun Pocket Card styles and a Picture Tutorial on how to get started. On my first Pocket Card I chose to use my Anna Griffin April Garden Border Embossing Folder with Edge Die and the Garden Rose Die. I have so many lovely embossing folders and need to use them more often. 
My beautiful Design Paper is from Sherri Baldy's/My Besties Design Papers which you can check out HERE. I love ALL of Sherri Baldy's Design Paper Packs and these particular sheets are from PRINTABLE - Pink Christmas Coco Pack of 9 sheets...they are all gorgeous and as you can see you can use some of them for any occasion.  
I am featuring the adorable Printable Precolored May bk1 image


Here is my second Pocket Card where I used my Oval punch in front of the Pocket Card for  easy access to pull out the insert card. And the My Besties Design Paper Pack I am using is the "Vintage Violet" 8 pack .
On this Pocket card I am featuring the Printable Precolored image from the Besties Flower Power Mega Kit. My Besties Shop Store and check out all the goodies to play with. 
There are some fabulous Images, Design Papers, Pocket Letters you get in this Mega Pack. I invite you to pop on over to the
            ---------------------------

Here is the picture tutorial on how I made my Pocket Card.
 All you need is:

  • Scoreboard
  • 6 x 6 sheet of paper(with a design of your choice---this will be the back of pocket card)
  • 5 x 5 1/2  sheet with your Design choices--this will be the front of your card
  • Scissors to cut the corners off ,  Oval or Circle Die or punch tor easy access for insert card--if you want one. As you see on my two Pocket Cards - one has one and the other does not.
  • Insert will be 4 3/4 x 5 1/2
                                           

This is where you can decide if you want to give your front and back top Pocket Letter fancy Edges or embossing effects with your current  Embossing Folders, Edge Dies and Punches BEFORE you glue together.

I hope my Picture Tutorial was helpful on getting you started on making your Pocket Card with a 6x6 sheet. I will work on getting better(heehee and spelling) on making these because I love sharing how I make my cards.

Until next time...Happy Crafting. May Joy, Peace and Health be yours.


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So precious..i love how you create, Antoinette!!