Followers

Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Short and Sweet

Giving stripped cordboard an elegant distress look.
I love my USArtQuest Mica Color watercolors. They have a sparkle and pearlescence to their coloring when on paper.



I love trying new things and playing with different textures. Right now I am exploring with finding ways on what and how I can enhance my cards & notions using these beautiful and wonderful watercolors. I decided I was going to use the 'classic gold' in the 'Interference' pallet to beautifully distress the cordboard..love the look it gave. So I added touches to the word stickers 'trust & love'. I watercolored the stamped flowers with colors from the "Vintage" pallet.

Hope I inspired you to try something new.

As my sentiment says."Life's most beautiful things are not seen with the eyes, but felt with the heart".  Trust love...to get you through..love conquers all..

Leave a smile with your comment and a hug with your kind words.

Until next time...hugs.

No comments: