Followers

Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bottlecap FUN

Digital Bottlecap Image: Pink Polka Dots --Designed by Sherri Baldy

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Sharing my fun playing with these precious new digital pre-colored My Besties Bottlecap images. I just love them. This one is called 'Pink Polka Dots' which you can find  several new Bottlecap images and more in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Shop.

This is how they come...all you have to do is load and print. They will print in 1 inch size diameter...so all you have to do is punch them out. I happen to have a 1 inch circle punch and it works beautifully. My bottlecaps I purchased during a halfprice sale at Hobby Lobby. I have had them for several years not liking the thickness of them as original bottlecaps until I saw they were sold flattened.  Well, I had all the others a package of 50 and was not going to buy more. I happen to be going through Pinterest and found this fabulous Youtube video that shared how to flatten them with a Cuttlebug machine...so I was a happy girl because I have a Cuttlebug.  Here is the video for you that want to flatten your own bottlecaps the easy way. I must share...I had even tried flattening them with a hammer...and yes I totally destroyed them.
Card Recipe:
Digital Image: Pink Polka Dots/My Besties
Ribbons/Lace - Hobby Lobby Stash
Dies: Die-namites - Doilies, Cherry Lynn Designs-Pretty Pretty Bows
Senitment: Penny Black
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/hearts
-------
Digital Pre-colored Image: Pink Polka Dots/My Besties

I would like to take this time to personal invite you to come visit and join the current November Monthly Challenge over at Meet at the Scrappers Corner--THEME: Doily and Bow.  We would love to come visit your Blog and creative entries.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
My Besties France  - Bottlecaps My Besties
Word Art Wednesday #159 - Anyhting Goes


Until next time my Fellow Crafters....I send you happy thoughts, Jesus Blessings and may you and yours be surrounded by angels of protection and health.  Shabby Chic Grannie



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much to join my-Besties french blog xoxo

Scrap World da Leo said...

What a beautiful card Antoinette!! I just love this goegeous project you have done. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog. Good Luck!
xx
Eleonora DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Antoinette

gr karin

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Kaija said...

What a super beautiful card!
Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, Antionette, this is SO beautiful. I love the bottle cap and the bow, it's just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Zamaline said...

gorgeous card tank you for join the besties french blog!

Les Trésors de Nadine said...

very beautiful card!!! Tank you to join my Besties french blog!!!

Scrap World da Leo said...

What a wonderful card ! A perfect combination. I love it! Thank you so much for join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog. Good Luck!
Eleonora DT