Followers

Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tickle...tickle...Come join the the Fun



Hello Fellow Crafters,

Sharing a Christmas card I made to tickle you to enter your Anything Goes plus Christmas cards into the bi-weekly My Besties UK Challenge going on through Sunday, November 16th.  You can enter your My Besties images up to 3 times and once without.

I love snowmen and this is one of many Sherri Baldy/My Besties has in her Etsy Shop. The one I am featuring today on my card is IMG382.

I wanted to do create a different background for my snowman and it took me awhile to figure out what I was going to do. I had fallen in love with this red checkered design paper. I first started to put my colored snowman on a tag. I laid it all down kept walking away and coming back to look a it and couldn't come up with anything else to put with him since I loved that design paper so much. So it finally hit me...I had a strip of the DP left from cutting the tag out and remembered from previous paper embellishments I have made wrapped box presents so...that is what I did.  I think so hard sometimes I forget to use the simple things. And also chose to use one of my many new Anna Griffin embossing folders for the background called 'Snowfall' and one of her snowflake dies.
Digital Image: IMG382 - Designed by Sherri Baldy/My Besties
I would like to enter my Christmas card into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #285 - Christmas
Crafty Ribbons #106  - Christmas Creation with Ribbon
Delightful Challenges - Happy Holidays
Sweet Stampin Christmas - Snowpeople
The Paper Shelter #182 - Snowflakes
Word Art Wednesday #158 - anything goes
+++++++
Don't forget to come by My Besties UK Anything Goes + Christmas Challenge going on now through Sunday, November 16th.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Big Texas Hugs


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love Besties! What a fun, beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Any Holiday"! :)

Unknown said...

Cute image and I love those big red presents. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn CR DT xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely embossed background and your images are coloured beautifully. As for the fun gift boxes - they are perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month with this delightful card. Hugs, Lesley

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely DARLING, and you did such a great job on this. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Here are a couple more great challenges where you can share your lovely art! It will fit perfectly here:
V's Sweet Ideas - www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges - Holiday/Ribbon

I hope you will stop by to join in the fun and win some great prizes!
Blessings,
Karen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy and would love you to hop over

Deb said...

gorgeous Card .. I love your snowman . Hugz Deb

Marilyn said...

This is really cute! Great snowman image and I like the embossed background and pretty snowflakes too.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn S

Aunty Sue said...

lovely project and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Helen said...

A really sweet card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty. Great job with the ribbon making to fantastic presents.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges. Sorry for beeing a bit late with a comment.
Nick