Followers

Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bag it Up...Pretty Please





Hello Fellow Crafters.

Sharing a bag I fancied up. I don't get to go to Michael's Store very often and when the other day just before halloween where they had some craft goodies 70% off. I bought 3 of these beautiful plain weaved bags. I can't think of the material name but they are gorgeous in person.  I knew I would have fun decorating and already had these autumn leaves in my stash from last year.

I bought this sweet adorable My Besties digital image4262 that was a new release in October 2014. I had to get her.


I had fun coloring her with a combination of my Spectrum Noir pens and Derwent pencils. I am featuring her in a new die set I bought by Spellbinders  set - A2 Valiant Honor. I don't know about you but for some reason I have been finding some fabulous prices on certain Spellbinder dies even the Grand Caliburdies have been 50 to 70% off on Amazon...You just have to check on your favorite wishlist ones. I also placed a couple of charms from my stash. The dragonfly I broke the charm loop off and glued it as a pin on my twine bow and the other Joy charm is hanging nicely.


I made this into a gift bag for the Thanksgiving holiday coming up here this month of November.

I would like to enter my craft project into the following challenges:
My Besties Dutch Girls -  anything Goes +Autumn
Anything But a Card #41 - Anything Goes(Gift Bag)
Try it on Tuesday  - Colours of Autumn
Shopping Our Stash #176 - Leaf me Alone!

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Big Texas Hugs,

9 comments:

chrissie said...

A wonderful Bag with all the autnal colours

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Margik said...

This bag is really fantastic. I love the leaves and the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Donna said...

Lovely gift bag! Love the look of the burlap! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Leaf Me Alone" challenge this week!!

zandra said...

Such a sweet image and love the color combo. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Chana Malkah said...

Gotta love those sales! Very nicely craftrd! Thanks for takiing the challenge and playing along with us this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT, SOS

Linette said...

Beautiful bag! I really love it :D

Greetz Linette

Lynne Design Team Member Anything But a Card said...

Adorable image with a great color scheme!!! The gift bag is super cute and love how you decorated it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card and good luck!!!
Hugs,

Anja said...

Oh this is just stunning.And thanks so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.

Hugs Anja (DT)

Scrap@Home by Miranda Bouhof said...

nice project!And thanks so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
hugs Miranda (dt)