Followers

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

My Besties Uk Challenge - Anything Goes + Curls


Hello Fellow Crafters,
I am so happy I get to be a part of this fabulously talented Team and share.

It is time to start My Besties UK new bi-weekly challenge today, Monday, November 17th through Sunday, November 30th.  THEME:Project with Anything Goes or a project with  Curls/anything with curls.

You may enter your My Besties cards up to 3 times or once without. Please go by the My Besties UK Blog and check out the great digi prizes for this challenge along with the great designs and inspiration by the Design Team.



Here is my Anything Goes project with a criss-cross card I made to showcase My Besties digital image IMG443. She is so adorable. I chose her because of all the pretty little curls in her hair. I did something a little different this time when I colored her face. I blended some pink Prismacolor pencil over my Spectrum Noir on her cheeks and on the picture it looks funny but in person they look normally fine. Go figure...
Digital Image: My Besties-IMG443  -  Designed by Sherri Baldy

Since I have learned to make criss-cross cards I love playing with them. There are so many different detailed touches you can give them. Here is a Youtube video made by a gracious crafter "From My Art Lab" who made this great and easy to follow video that shows you how to make a criss-cross card.  I am sure once you will get the foundation of it you will let your creative imagination take you from there.
Digital Image:My Besties  IMG443 - Designed by Sherri Baldy

When I took this picture I forgot to take a picture of the otherside of the Just Because where I added a side pocket to place a tag to be used as a bookmark. But you can see it as I took the picture with it inside, below.
Card Recipe:
Criss-Cross Card
Digital Image: My Besties/IMG443
Design Paper: Martha Stewart
Edge Handpunch-Martha Stewart/Daisy Rings
Embellishments: Charm, Lace from Hobby Lobby , Flowers/The Rubber Buggy
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities-Gold Facets, Nestabilities Labels Thirty-four,
Marianne Designs Creatables-birdhouse & birds
Sentiments: Inkadinkado & Stampabilites
Ranger: liquid pers, Stickles/diamond
Colored Digi with: Spectrum Noir, Prismacolor pencils
+++++++

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Robyn's Fetish Challenge#238 - Anything with Wings
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #158 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society#54 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge#83 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks#220 - Fairies
Milk Coffee Challenge - Hand Color Image
-------
Don't forget to enter your Anything Goes + Curls card into My Besties UK.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Big Texas Hugs

15 comments:

Deb said...

such a cute image I love her and you have designed such a pretty card... Hugz Deb

JayBe said...

My what a stunning project, Antoinette - great choice of Bestie and I adore all your extra embellishments. Have a great week.
Hugz, Jan xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow Wow Wow Antoinette ~ Your work is so inspirational ~ this is just gorgeous as always.
Hugs Annette xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Beautiful as always Antoinette hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Antoinette
hugs Tonnie

Unknown said...

Lovely card love her curls and the colours are perfect Jane xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Antoinette, I love the image the design and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

So many lovely points of interest on your sweet crossover fold. This is an absolutely wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your lovely paper crafting with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

KarinsArtScrap said...

Antoinette this is so cute and so very beautiful

gr karin and


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Unknown said...

Sweet project -Carol x

Michelle said...

Very beautiful card. I do love the
Criss-cross shape of the card. She is a beautiful image and I do love those curls. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Unknown said...

Love this! Great image and design! Love all of the embellishments you have used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card I love the criss cross style too.
Rose xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation, I love everything about it.

Hugs
Keeley x x x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning x