Followers

Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Tag You're It

Digital Image: Winter Wonderland Reindeer by My Besties/Sherri Baldy
Hello Fellow Crafters,

Featuring a special Christmas tag with a strip of magnet in the back so it can be placed on the refrigerator, I made this in place of a card for one of my older Cousin's who loves animal print.,  The precious digital image is My Besties/Winter Wonderland Reindeer. Available Here

  


My tag as a double purpose. To inspire you to create some of your cards out of the box as you think of the special person or family in your life.  And second to remind you to place your Christmas paper projects in the My Besties UK Challenge going on now through Sunday, November 16th.  The THEME: Anything Goes + Christmas.  You can enter up to 3 times with a My Besties Image or 1 time without. Come join the fun, I can't wait to see what you share and visit you .

Card Recipe:
Digital Image: Winter Wonderland Reindeer/My Besties
Ranger Craft tags - #8 Size
Wire Ribbon- Hobby Lobby
Flowers: K & Company
Design Paper: Anna Griffin/Peyton Collection
Sentiment: Anna Griffin/Christmas
SpellBinders Shapebilities: Fancy Framed Tag Two
Colored with : Spectrum Noir, Derwent pencils

I would like to enter my paper project into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #157 - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Winter Warmers( Hat and muffin hand warmer)
Creative Corner Challenge -  It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon #106 - Winter Holiday and Ribbon
Scrapbook Blessings Club #33 - Anything Goes
++++++
Don't forget to come by and visit the My Besties UK Challenge you have until Sunday, Nov, 16th go join in the fun,  THEME: Anything Goes + Christmas.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Big Texas Hugs


10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this tag, the image is gorgeous and i love the colours
Kevin xx

Cathy said...

Wow, what a beautiful tag! I love the animal print background!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. This is our157th Anything Goes Art Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your faithful participation.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Lynne, Design Team Member Scrapbook Blessings Club said...

Super tag and love the addition of a magnet to the back!!! I must remember this trick when making things for my grandchildren!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!!! Good luck and hope to see you again with your creativity!
Hugs,

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love all the layered flowers and greenery. Thanks for playing with CSYAL.

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Love it! Thanks for playing in the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥
Brenda, Disney Girl

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great coloring, and I actually like the animal print behind the images. It looks like a snow leopard, which is very cool. Such pretty flowers and ribbons, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Another gorgeous creation Antoinette.
thank you for sharing over here at Scrapbook Blessings Club and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Amber Milone said...

Adorable tag! I love the fussy cut holly and poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Amber Milone said...

Adorable tag! I love the fussy cut holly and poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!