Followers

Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Besties 1-Day Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the My Besties Christmas Blog Hop! 

Are you ready for some fun and special Christmas eye candy? Each person on the list below has some wonderful inspiration for you to create some Christmas cards!

Our Grand Prize is:  
One winner will receive a Bottlecap Sheet download, Gift Tag downlad, 3D Sheet download and 5 Digi Stamps of choice.

You will need to leave comments on all of the blog hop participants from the list shown on at the bottom of this post. You have until Monday, Dec. 3 to leave your comments.

You have arrived on my Blog. I am  Antoinette a MyBesties UK Design Team Member...to see more about My Besties UK Challenges click here.

If you are hopping along you should have come from Engelchen Hobby.   


My Christmas card featuring My Besties  Image450 is found here
My Card Recipe:
IMG450/My Besties digital image
Spectrum Noir - to color
Anna Griffin Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart - Glitter
Pink/White twine
Snowflakes by Impression Obession
Here is a new My Besties digital Release called 'Winter Jolie' you are seeing fresh today and I get to share with you on this card I designed. It is available HERE ready for purchase. 


Time to Hop to the next blog to see some great Christmas inspiration.. You will be going to Valou Allard's blog click here.  

If you get lost along the way..Here is the line up: 
Be sure to leave a comment  so your name will go into the drawing. You have until Monday, December 3rd.


Thank you for hopping with us!! 

29 comments:

Kaija said...

Soo Lovely card,I like it!
Gr.Kaija<3

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, both of your cards are so very darling, Antoinette! I love the green and pink of the first card and the snowflakes and the jungle feel of the second card!

ShersL84bed said...

Great cards.

Jenée said...

Both cards are delightful. I am enjoying seeing the different colours being used for the Jolie image. Each looks so very different.

Doudou said...

Lovely cards. Very sweet

Mimistuff said...

Sweet and beautiful! Thanks for sharing ☺️

Stampsnob. said...

The images are wonderful and you did lovely things with them....Lis

Bad Kitty said...

wonderfull cards

The Craft Princess said...

I like seeing a different look...you didin't use the traditional Christmas or winter colors....very nice :)

Mia said...

both of your cards are so very cute.
Gr.Mia

Elly P said...

I love these....love the variation in colours ...beautiful cards x x

Engelchen said...

LOve your cards :)
LG Geesje

Andrea said...

Antoinette what a gorgeous project here I just love what you have done, with this lovely bestie image. Hugs Andrea

Katknit said...

This is wonderful....

Unknown said...

This is soooo beautiful Antoinette I love them both
Hugs Tonnie x

Unknown said...

Very pretty indeed both of them.

Wheelie Crafty said...

Fabulous Cards, i love them both and thanks for sharing...

Hugs
Rhonda xxx

Unknown said...

I love how bright your 2 cards are the pink and green are so eye catching just beautiful

Unknown said...

Absolutely Wonderful! xo

Lady said...

Lovely card...

Lady said...

Lovely card...

Julie Gleeson said...

Oh my gosh your cards are so gorgeous! Hugs Julie xox

Petra-loves-paper said...

your card is really cute

icelady said...

great use of the image, x

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Like always your projects are so beautiful.

JustYolie said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Love them!!!

Lidia R. said...

Las dos tarjetas son una belleza!!! I love them !!

kbgirl said...

Your cards are too cute!! I love them both!

Unknown said...

This are wonderful!