Followers

Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Autumns in the Air with My Besties 3D and More Blog

My Besties Autumn 3D Decoupage Sheet

Hello Fellow Crafters,
I get to be a part of the My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog on giving you a personal invitation to come by visit and enter your My Besties projects into our October Monthly Challenge.  The THEME is Always Anything Goes with a My Besties/Sherri Baldy  image whether they be 3D Decoupage SheetsPre-colored PrintablesDigital imagesRubber Stamps and More. I invite you to visit the new My Besties Shop do some shopping and get your creative juices going and come join  us. The Winner will be chosen by Random.Org and the Design Team will chose the Top 3. We look forward to visiting your Blog.

Now to give and share with you some inspiration.  I chose to use My Besties Autumn 3D Decoupage Sheet to  design my project.

In designing my card I used:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangles
Spellbinders Nestabilities Timeless Rectangle, Scalloped hearts
Anna Griffin Large intricate die
Sentiments typed on my Computer/Word doc
Ribbon - Stash from Joann Fabrics
I had fun destressing the edges here and there with a sponge and ink pad. The ribbon I cut several strips layering them and the last/bottom strip I cut into fringe strips and clamped together with a brad from my stash.

I hope I tickled your creativity and you come by and visit the My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog and see what the Prizes will be this month along with getting more inspiration by my talented Design Team mates.



2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Antoinette

you are the DT winner of the challenge SSS blog please sent me your choice of digi's
Gr Karin

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful redheaded gal and fabulous project.....Lis