Followers

Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Loving on the Cats...My Besties Style



Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing with you my card designed with one of the new My Besties Cat Ladies Collection of digital images Sherri Baldy has designed. I love cats and had a couple before I got my mini dauchsund 10 years ago. I am having such sweet memories of my last cat which was a Persian named Thomas. I loved him so much so I am having fun coloring and designing with these images.  And you can find the assortment of Cat Ladies Series in The My Besties Shop HERE.

My Besties Cat Ladies digital Img 869

Here is a picture of the adorable "Cat Ladies" digital Img 869 colored with Spectrum Noir pens..
Skin:FS4,TN2,TN2,CR3
Cats: GB1,PP1_GG1
Hat,Coat,Shawl: BG1,PP1,BP1
Pants, Shoes: BP2, BP1, PP1



For my design I also used :
My Besties Love Die cut you can find HERE in one of Sherri's Shops called My Besties.

Here is my finished card designed to feature one of the new adorable and fun Cat Ladies digital Img 869 which I featured using several dies such as My Besties, La La Land, Impression Obsession and Spellbinders.  I hope to see you share your finished designed projects with My Besties images and products over at Sherri's Facebook Page: My Besties Color and Create

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #207 - Family Friendly
Creative Fingers #96 - Anything Goes

 and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

 Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

or at her Etsy Store here.

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Adorable This is beautiful love the die behind Besties.........Lis

Kaija said...

This is a lovely card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

crafty-stamper said...

Cute image and love all the die-cuts--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Antoinette

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator