Followers

Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

I Love Big Hats and I Cannot Lie...


My Besties digital image 852

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing a fun half circle card featuring a brand new release image by Sherri Baldy/My Besties Designs. She is a digital image and you can find her here. I love hats small, large, old fashion and more. I even love wearing them. So this My Besties digital image852 brought a smile to my little old crafting heart as I colored and designed my card. And what I love about Sherri Baldy's/My Besties Designs is there are usually new ones released often and they are all such adorable cuties. If you are a hat lover like me you can check out this Pinterest site with all the My Besties with Hats images here. As a matter of fact they are several folders with the different styles you may need or want by alphabetical order and you can go here.  So with that...I must say in the familiar tune  " I love big hats and I cannot lie".

You can Shop and visit My Besties Design Here or Sherri Baldy's Etsy store here.  I also invite you to come join the Facebook page of  My Besties Designs Color and Create page and see all the inspiration Besties lovers share along with new releases.
Supplies Used:
Digital Image; My Besties IMG852
Spellbinders Shapebilities Circle, Heart, Scallop Heart
Top Dog Madison Doilie Die
Marianne Design CR1251 Die
Sentiment: Kelly Shults Designs/Words of Faith
Flowers and Ribbon from my stash

Colored with Spectrum Noir pens:
Skin: FS2,FS4,FS9, CR3
Hat: TN1, GB1,GB2
Dress: GB1,TN1, PL1
Shoes: PL1, BP1
Flowers: PL1,BP1, DR1
Leaf: LG3, JG2
Hair: TN3, TN5, TN9


I hope you enjoyed your visit and my design tickled something in your creativity to try.


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner/October - Anything Goes with a My Bestie
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge/October - Anything Goes with a My Bestie
Word Art Wednesday #205 - Family Friendly
Crafting with Friends #8 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #297 - Anything Goes
--------

I hope you enjoyed your visit and my design tickled something in your creativity to try. Until next time happy crafting...Bountiful Blessings of health and joy to you and yours





21 comments:

Unknown said...

I love big hats. The flowers on the hemp bow are so elegant, the layout is lovely and the image very chic. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Love your Project, thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog.
Carla DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

This is such a gorgeous card I love this new image too. Thank you for sharing with us over at the World Wide Open design Team Challenge No#4. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh I do love this card there is just so much detail so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at the My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

So Gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at World wide Design team challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous, Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Meet at Scrappers Corner
Kevin xx

Vicki said...

This is just stunning! Thank you for entering the WWODT Challenge. Best of luck with you entry.
Vicki, DT

Vicki said...

Oh so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Best of luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #17.
Best of luck.
Annette DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love this Antoinette and so beautifully presented too on your blog.
Thank you for entering our World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #04 and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Leader
Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all categories from these monthly challenges throughout the year.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just gorgeous thank you for joing us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
Michelle DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just beautiful thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge '4'
Good Luck with your entry
Dianne DT

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at WWODTC
Heather DT

Unknown said...

Thanks again Antoinette for sharing. Good luck in the Scrappers Corner
Heather DT

Scrap World da Leo said...

Always wonderful project! Antoinette! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Tina Goodwin said...

Lovely card. You have done a beautiful job embellishing. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. I love the image, and all of the girly details on your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends!
~ Bonnie DT

Linette said...

This is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at MATSC
Good luck.

Greetz Linette (DT)

Linette said...

This is really beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at WWODT Challenge.
Good luck

Greetz Linette (DT)