Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October Fun with My Besties 3D and More


Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am sending out a friendly tickler to inspire you to come join us at My Besties 3D and More for our October Monthly Challenge. The THEME is always Anything Goes with a My Besties. Here are a few Sherri Baldy products you can use to design your project whether they be 3D Decoupage SheetsPre-colored PrintablesDigital imagesRubber Stamps and More. I invite you to visit the new My Besties Shop  or Sherri Baldy's Etsy Store to see what all she has.




I got so tickled to play with Sherri's 3D Decoupage sheets I am going to share two different projects,  First up is Tina Bestie in 3D and what better way to showcase this adorable cutie by featuring her on an easel card with the Month of October.
 And Guess What!  Sherri Baldy has a 50% off  Sale right now where if you have been wanting to try these 3D digital sheets or Colored Printables you can get it at 50% off using CODE: YOURSPECIAL50.
I did cut Tina Bestie out with scissors but there are a few of my fellow Bestie Crafters that use the Sillohette and other cutting machines that will cut these adorable images out for you.

Now for my second project I used a My Besties Colored Printable sheet  called Aug35 with these adorable cuties sitting in a pumpkin.  Aren't they so adorable. Now the fun part of creating with the digital Colored Printables is that you can use them in so many ways by enlarging or shrinking the size. For this project you can see I cut it up and turned it into a 3D Decoupage project. I have even used these printable as miniature tags, deco for gift baskets, boxes and more. The sky is the limit and you save time not having to color them. Don't forget the 50% off Code: YOURSPECIAL50 in the My Besties Designs Shop

I hope I tickled your creativity into trying something new.  Don't forget come by and enter your My Besties projects into the My Besties 3D and More October Challenge. You still have time and I want to come by for a friendly visit and see your project.

Until next time happy crafting and bountiful blessings of joy and health to you and yours.

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

#1 love love love and the trik is sweet
#2 is adorable like the darling pumpkins ............Lis

JustYolie said...

Both are adorable!!!!