Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness ...The gloves are off

My Besties digital Img871


Hello Fellow Crafters,


The adorable image on my card I am featuring is a digital art created for Breast Cancer Awareness designed by Sherri Baldy Designs and has been added to her Sherri Baldy Etsy Store and you can find her HERE.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Pens:
Skin: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Shoes/Gloves: BP2,BP1
Shorts/Blouse: PP1, BP2
Head Band: BP1, BP2
Socks: PP1

Products Used:
My Besties digital Img871
Elements from My Besties 3D Sheet Ella Bella
Elements from My Besties CD Rom Willow Wisp
Ranger Stickles/Diamond
Flowers from my stash
Spellbinders Shapebilities: Hearts, Scalloped Hearts,
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Fleur De Lis Rectangles, A2 Valiant Honor
 Element fro Ella Bella 3D Sheet
Page/Element from 3D Sheet Ella Bella
Anna Griffin: Embossing Jolie Lace folder and die, Big die
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Hearts
Zing Embossing Powder: White
Ranger Liquid Pearls: White
Sentiments: I typed on Microsoft Word


I hope I tickled your creativity on taking advantage of the extra pages of elements you receive with some of the 3D Decoupage Sheets. I love how a lot of the colors and designs coordinate with each other. I used the big flowers from the Ella Bella sheet and cut out my scalloped hearts from the design. And as you notice the striped pink flower design paper I also used and gave it more of a feminine touch using my Anna Griffin Jolie Lace die and embossing folder.







1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...


She is beautiful You need to add her to Craft Rocket Challenges
Lis DT
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/