Followers

Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dream

May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.
Psalm 20.4


I love my Cuttlebug always having fun trying to find new creative ideas.

I have been playing on a site called Pinterest I was introduced to and I saw a triple folder embossing idea.  Well, I have really gotten into Pinterest this past three weeks its being an absolute energy boost to my creativity..I am now dreaming in my sleep I'm making cards..crazy, huh, I know.  I have a list of new ideas I want to try this being one.



This is an easal card I did in a monotone as you see..I can't seem to get away from embossing monotones for now, loving the look to much. As I embossed I left enough room in between folders to make score lines. For the smaller designs I  picked certain sections from the Cuttlebug 'Birds & Swirls' folder.

I am so glad I found a better use for those thin mini-embossing folders. This makes so much more sense along with giving a more sofisticated design.
 Now to play with the score lines..I want to even try some criss-cross lines in between.
I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet card. Hold on to your dreams to success and fulfilling your hearts desire..even if they are small steps.
Seek God's will in all things, pray for his wisdom and insight into the purpose for your life, and ask for his help in all you do.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous! Love the whole design and bright colours :)