Followers

Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Monthly Freebie - Handyman

http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop
Hi Everybody...

 DigiStamps4Joy Store  is having their November Monthly Freebie. It will be available for 3 days...did you get that don't hesitate. Head on over to the Store and get your 'Handyman' digi FREE.   You can even use it on DigiStamps4Joy's Blog Current Challenge - 3 DP's and 3 Layers.

IMPORTANT NOTE...... The freebie is only in the Shop in the new Freebies category. This means that you will have to set up an account in the shop (free and very easy!) and then add the image to your cart. At checkout it will be FREE. The freebie will be available for 3 days.
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/

                +++++
I love this Handyman digi created by our own Margy.  And it was perfect timing for me on how I wanted to use it on a card for my Son.  He has been going through some more than usual challenges, difficult choices and life's stresses as an adult, husband, father and provider.  As a praying, believing and walking in faith Mother I not only see my Son the handyman with tools but admiring and seeing as my Son develops the use of tools our God has given as armor to use in our life's journey building character, trust and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesian 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
    +++++
Here is my card with the 'handyman digi'.
Here is the inside.
I love making my envelopes into a sleeve/jacket and embossing them for elegance and then I just slip the card in and tie hemp/string or ribbon around it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
365 Card-Day 304-Starts with a D (dreams)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #231 - For the Boys
Cards For Men #22 - Way to Go(Believe in your Dreams)
Crazy Challenge #157 - B for...(believe, blue, black, burlap, buttons)
Word Art Wednesday#104  - Anything Goes
--------------
I also invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out all the inspiration by the design team with this 'Handyman' digi.  Also, don't forget...you can take advantage of it and use this fabulous 'Handyman' digi for our Current Challenge - 3DP's and 3 Layers going on through November 12.
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/
 
-----------------
Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The digi so quite amazing but the truly AMAZING part is how you colored it. This is just so wonderful and I really like the colors you have used. We all appreciate you posting this beautiful art with us. PLEASE come back.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, Antionette! It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

I have BLOG CANDY!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Evie said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Good luck!

Diane Noble said...

Thank you so much for participating in Word Art Wednesday with your card this week. Such a fun inspiration for us all. We really appreciate your participation and support. Have a blessed week.
Diane Noble (WAW-DT)

Michelle Looi said...

Amazing card! lOve the fun image!
Thanks for joining 365cards!
~Michelle

ike said...

Great card - thank you for playing along at the Path Of Positivity HOPE Challenge.

IKE x
PoP DT Member

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

Path of Positivity said...

Hello Antoinette,

I am thrilled to have another DS4J DT member playing in our challenge.

Hope truly is an important part of keeping dreams alive and given that you have created a card for your son hoping to encourage him through the difficult road he is currently travelling, your creation and thinking fit in perfectly for our challenge parameters.

Thank you so much for joining this month on the Path of Positivity. I'm so glad that you found my challenge and I hope that I will see more of your lovely creations in the future.

May you, yourself, always be able to draw on hope when you need it!

Lisa D., Owner

Sheryl said...

This is a perfect guy card- always tricky to do. I love your choice of papers and emebellishments. Great to have you with us at NATALIE & AMY’S Hugs Sheryl xx