Followers

Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Let's Spread Joy

Hello Everyone...

I am having so much fun this year working on my Christmas cards. I shared with you previously I was going to be using some of my favorite stamps and making them unique for each person/family that receives them.  Here is one from my favorite Digital Designer Melissa with her Shop being called Meljen's Design which is also having a Holiday Sale in her Store with her entire digi's 50% off until November 30th.  I have such a long wish list and will be getting a few more. I bought the 'Gift bow Christmas Fairy' on her last sale and bought this 'Joy Garland' this round to try something new I am learning. I forgot the proper technique name but it is merging the two digital stamps together using the png digital image to look like one...and I thought these two were perfect.
I used my new Spectrum Noir markers to color with added touches of glitter glue by Recollections and Martha Stewart glue pens. My pretty poinsettia made with K & Company Design paper using Spellbinders dies also for the frame.

Let's spread Joy...this season.   A smile, a gentle and sweet hello or how are you to the person in line at the store in front or behind you can make a world of difference in a person's life. You may be saving that person's life.
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday#261 - Anything Goes
 
-----------------
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs
 
Hug someone you love today...and tell them you love them and have a special place in your heart...for we are not promised tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling!

Zella said...

This is adorable!!! And gee, do I hear you about having a huge list of wants from Meljen! I'll take one of everything - LOL!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

These are simply adorable, Antoinette. I can tell you are having fun!

Cynthia said...

Love how you've combined these digi's! Great colors and fabulous flower embellishment. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week!