Followers

Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Blessings...

Digi Image: Mini Misteri-Apple Basket - Digistamps4Joy

Hello Everyone,

Sharing with you today a Thanksgiving card I made for a special friend. I am so glad I think out of the box...sometimes...because this precious image of Mini Misteri-Apple Basket is going to work wonderfully for a friend I am thankful to have...I know you see my apples are orange...it is because the friend I am sending this card to was so kind to have brought me a wonderful bunch of her deliciously sweet home grown oranges.  I am so grateful for her friendship for so many reasons. I enjoy her visits and calls just to see how I am.

 I just love the way this card came out...I can't wait to share with you the Christmas card I am going to also make with this precious image Mini Misteri who has a series of images in the DigiStamps4Joy Store...all sweet different poses and fun dress-up styles wonderfully created by JenLee.

I finally caved in and purchased some alcohol markers as an early Christmas gift to myself. I got them last week JoAnn Fabrics had the Spectrum Noir markers 40% off online so I went for it. I still enjoy and feel more comfortable using my Faber-Castell, Anna Griffin, Derwent and Primacolor pencils.  I don't mind saying I am still learning how to blend my color pencils much less now excited to learn and check out Youtube videos on how to use these Spectrum Noir markers.
                     --------------------------
I plan on entering this card into the following challenges and am also a Follower.
Cuttin and Stampin #44 - Giving Thanks
Cuttlebug Mania - Autumn is Here (Cuttlebug Embossing folder,tag diecut, Spellbinders/Decorative Labels eight, Memory Box/vine
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #8- Anything Goes w/Fibres (I used Twine, textured yarn ribbon)
Scrap Creations - Give Thanks
Party Time Tuesdays#145 - I made a Thank you Note
Shopping Our Stash#126 - Thanks
Simply Challenged Challenges - Fall colors
Used: Cuttlebug Embossing folder,Cuttlebug tag diecut, Spellbinders/Decorative Labels eight, Memory Box/Blooming vine, Fiskars paper cutters
Twine, Yarn wired ribbon

Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the colour tones you have used, thank you for sharing with us over at
Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week.....
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Kerry said...

I love all the Autumn elements you've used on your card. Thank you for joining in with our Autumn challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great mix of textures and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

cass said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tstic this week

Scrappin Mama said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and the image.... Thanks for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday's... Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs Lisa

Kimbo said...

A gorgeous card, lots of lovely detail. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

jonim52 said...

Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at PTT