Followers

Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Love, Hope & Joy to You Always

Hello Everyone,
Sharing a special Christmas card I made. Sending you good tidings for a joyful holiday season filled with hope and joy.  Reminding you...YOU are loved by the one who created all things, God the Father.
 This sweet stamped image was created by Sylvia Zet who has her images available in her store called Wee Stamps. During the next few weeks as I share some of my cards with images created by my favorite designers I also want to take special time with you sharing nuggets from God's word that have encouraged my spirit, strengthened my mind and filled my soul and heart overflowing with God's love and I know they will do the same for you if you are ready to receive with an open heart. 
Ephesians 3:14-19
For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.  And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Charisma Cardz Challenges - #46 - Christmas
Hanna 7 Friends #185 - Little Presents
Stampin for the Weekend - Feeling Festive
Bearly Mine #113 - Christmas Traditional colors(Red&green)using diecuts(Spellbinders & Sizzix)
 
-------------------------

 
Supplies Used:
Image: Wee Suzie/Wee Stamp by Sylvia Zet
Spectrum Noir - alcohol pens
Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Rectangles, Sizzix - Framelits Square
K& Company Design paper
Ribbon & pearls from stash
--------------------------------------------------
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.
 

 
Jesus knocks at the door...(NOTE) the door only opens from our end. 
 

4 comments:

Marja B. said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampavie and More!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sweet Christmas card
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely christmas card! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Laura Love said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon! Good Luck in the Draw!