Followers

Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bearing Gifts...Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone, Happy Holidays...
 
Here today sharing a couple of new digital releases at the DigiStamps4Joy Store I got to have fun creating this Christmas card. One of the digital images is Mini Misteri-Bearing Gifts and the other Bottle Cap inserts/Christmas1 (this is actually a set of two but I only used one. I actually had bottle caps to put them in but I preferred creating this pretty glittered mini-medallion. That is what is so awesome about using digital images you can change the size to your fitting and use.
 
I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Store and Blog and check out the others images as well as inspiration by our Design Team.
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
 
On this project I had fun using my mini-Christmas Tree Sizzix embossing folder and cut out the tree shape, layered three to look like one taller dimensional Christmas Tree and then placed two more to add scenery. I embellished them with Ranger white Liquid pearls. My poinsettia's are Spellbinders along with the greenery. I enlarged the bottle cap sentiment to 2 inches..diecut and manually cut a ribbon tail, glittered edge of bottle cap and the ribbon.
I am entering this card into the following Challenges where I am also a follower.
Jingle Belles - Holiday Traditions(Bearing Gifts)
Creatalicious Challenges#57 - Christmas Time
Challenge PartyX #14 - Christmas Cards
One Crazy Stamper-Christmas(November)
Tokbobok - Christmas(November)
Whimsie Doodles-Any Holiday Card
WordArt Wednesday - Anything Goes
-----------------
 
I love this time of year with the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have so much to be thankful for in reference to coming through some ill life choices and challenges. I am grateful to God for his Loving-Kindness and Grace.
............
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card - I love the colours you've used and your colouring is beautiful :-) Thank you so much for joining us for the Flat Friends challenge, Em xx

Toni said...

Great Christmas card in traditional colours. Regards, TokBobok

SmilynStef said...

Love how you used that embossed Christmas tree ... very clever ... so glad you shared your holiday tradition with us at jingle belles.

Unknown said...

Fabulous holiday card, love the layers and embellies! Thanks for linking up at Whimsie Doodles!

lauren bergold said...

what a lovely holiday card, i especially love those gorgeous embossed and pearl-encrusted trees! thanks for sharing your favorite holiday traditions with us at JINGLE BELLES!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! I really like that digi image of the girl. What a great job with the trees too. I haven't seen that embossing folder. How cool!! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Christmas Time” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creatalicious Challenges)

Anonymous said...

I love this, TFS with us at OCS!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Christmas Time” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creatalicious Challenges)